Friday, April 6, 2012

Unknown Object Fly’s Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California

 
Date:  April 6, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m.
 
This is my first time reporting a "UFO".

Location: Pasadena CA. Downtown Old Town Pasadena

Approximately 8:30 p.m. I was on my phone talking to a friend and I saw some thing fly over head faster than a plane, with not a single sound made, and it didn't have any lights.

My first thought was this is a predator spy plane. I was bugging afterwards, like "Dude I just some some weird thing fly across the sky super fast"

I just got home and I had to see if anyone seen this. This is not a joke or a silly prank. I just want to let you know in case you heard any other reports in this area. Thank you for taking the time to read this email.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment