Monday, April 9, 2012

Red Lights Seen Flying Over West Texas City Texas

 
Date:  April 7, 2012
Time:  9:15 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, I have also seen the red lights set in triangular form. I live behind the college of the mainland. The lights looked really low, so I tried to record from my cell phone but the screen was black.
 
I ran to get my camcorder to record, but the same thing happened, the screen was black. When I moved the camcorder to record the hospital lights, they showed on the screen, but again when I moved toward the direction of red lights the screen was black.
 
It was crazy!! The first thing that came to my mind was the movie "Independence Day" Thanks.
 
Additional Information:
 
I seen the red lights in West Texas City, TX at 9:15 p.m. April 7, 2012. My sister-in-law sent me a video that she recorded of the lights in Alvin, TX and in between the red triangle lights there were bright blue lights flashing on and off.
 
It was amazing and scary at the same time. When I seen the lights here in TC, I couldn't see the blue lights.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment