Thursday, April 5, 2012

More Bright Lights Seen In The Sky Over Brampton Ontario

 
Date:  April 4, 2012
Time:  Evening.
 
Hey Brian, I just wanted to update about the lights I had spotted over Brampton skies, last night and the night before all around the same time I had spotted the same types of bright lights.
 
The second one I saw, was there and vanished all within a minutes or so and then last night I noticed 2 more only, one was not going anywhere and it was a very, very bright white light, brighter than any stars or anything.
 
I could see it was very high up in the sky. I keep my eyes posted out for more.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brian, I'm surprised to know I'm not the only one noticing the same bright lights over Brampton. As I write this comment, I am still looking throught the window to see if this bright light comes back. It was around 10:30ish pm, when I saw this odd light... but this time, it had also flashing red lights... I know what you are thinking, it could be a plane... BUT ...the problem is... they were not moving...
    Suddenly, it disappeared. When this odd light was gone...two other lights, which initially it looked like a star... started moving... until it disappeared. I've been watching the sky every night now, and I aggre with this last post... it happens always at the same time. The funny part is they seem to pose as stars...
    It really started to scares me... what are these things? why they are watching us like that? these events it seems to be happenning a lot all over the world. I have more questions than answers, that's for sure. I'm at Chinguacousy and Sandalwood area... if you are seeing the same thing, please tell us your story.

    ReplyDelete