Sunday, April 8, 2012

Moon Sized UFO Flew Over Cambridge Ontario

 
Date:  April 3, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.
 
On Tuesday around 9:00 p.m. my cousin and I saw a light orb in the sky. It moved fast. It was like a foggy bubble, but it was as if we were looking at the moon (around the same shape and size) and it was transparent. It was not the moon, as we saw that in the opposite direction.
 
It was very fast, lasting only about 20 seconds or so. I have no idea what I was, if you can shed some light on this for me I would appreciate it. Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential. 

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. We just had possibly 8 UFO's fly over us in Cambridge Ont. July 1 2013 @ 9:30pm aprox.
    We saw as many as 3 and any one time. They seemed to appear in the east and travel west. They were very bright and made NO SOUND as they flew by. I see plane fly over head all the time, I can clearly see their navigation lights RED/GREEN and they make noise. But what we saw make no NOISE what so ever!!!!!
    The only description I can give is that it was a bright light, what I found strange was that as it passed the light would go dim until the light was cone, but I could still see it !!!!! but it was just a black spot in the sky. We counted at least 8 fly overs, was it 2 that flew by 4 times ???? we have no idea, one would disappear and another would appear.
    I guess they came out for Canada Day ...... strangest they that I've ever seen

    ReplyDelete