Monday, April 2, 2012

Bright Blue Object Fell At An Incredible Speed Seen From Mesa Arizona

 
Date:  March 30, 2012
Time:  Between 10:30 p.m. and 10:55 p.m.
 
I saw the same thing March 30, 2012 in Mesa Arizona after a movie at the Cinemark Theater (85213 zip if you want to look it up) (Wrath of the Titans) the time was between 10:30 p.m. and 10:55 p.m.
 
I was looking north talking with a friend in the north parking lot and at the same time a commercial airliner was passing over head to the south heading toward the airport.
 
Sky Harbor (PHX) is about 10 miles to the west that was the direction it (UFO) was heading tracking with the airplane. 
 
This is what I saw: There was something black above the tree line, the whole area is in the river bottom. I thought it probably was a Crane flying at night or some bird not that it looked like a bird, I mean what else could it be at night.
 
But then it lit up, a bright blue orb with a bluish shield around it, moving in a straight line. It wasn't moving fast (the plane is coming in to land so it is slowing), but then it headed down at about a 45 degree angle at a high rate of speed (instant acceleration) it went below the tree line and disappeared and it made no sound. 
 
The trees are planted decorative along the parking lot so they are about 15 feet tall also my friend was facing south and all I could do was point and say aah, aah, aah, look.
 
He didn't turn in time, so he did not see it and thought I was crazy, until I found your blog and he read what I read.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment