Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Blinding Bright Light Hovering Then UFO Shoots Off Quickly Over Grand Forks British Columbia

 
Date:  2008 (roughly)
Time:  Evening.
 
No problem I will be in touch if I see anything. About 4 years ago my son was visiting my family in Grand Forks, British Columbia and he and my younger brother and sister said they were at a park by the river one evening, and there was a nearly blinding bright light just hovering off in the distance not too far from them.
 
They said it was too bright to make out a shape, when suddenly it shot away very quickly and disappeared.
 
We all thought they made it up, but to this day they all swear they saw something very unusual/possible UFO. I believe now that their story is true.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. I saw 7 orange glowing balls in the night sky just south of Chicago, IL between 9:30-10:15pm on July 3, 2013. They were definitely not fireworks or planes because there was not any sound. They were at different elevations and in different locations. I saw 2 very very low and I looked through my binoculars and they appeared to look like weather balloons rising into the night sky then slowly the orange glow burnt out. My husband and son also witnessed them. Thought it was kinda neat and now am interested in knowing what they were.

    ReplyDelete