Wednesday, April 4, 2012

6 Glowing Orange Lights In The Sky Over Albany Oregon

 
Date:  April 2, 2012

Time:  Approx: 7:50 p.m.

Hello, I was in Albany, Oregon on 4/2/12. At about 7:50 p.m. my 3 boys and I saw 6 orange glowing orbs in the sky. They were higher in the sky than any planes in our area would fly, but closer than our evening stars. 

We watched them for several minutes. At first they had no noticeable movement, then they began to change their alignment so they were moving.

It was still daylight out and had been a warm beautiful day. I have no idea what they were. Thanks for reading.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian, I forgot to mention it was still daylight out when we spotted the orange/yellow orbs in the sky. I really studied them because I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Also the lights were the same size/color (the size of baseballs) and when they moved it was graceful in a fluid like motion.

I looked into solar balloons and Chinese lanterns, but they were too high and too bright (daylight) to be either of the two. 

I really leaning towards government surveillance of some sort. I've never given much thought to this sort of stuff, but I know for the first time in my life I have seen with my own eyes that I can't reason away with logic.

Thanks again. PS the pattern started out in a z shape and then changed to a :•:

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment