Tuesday, April 10, 2012

4 Orange/Red Lights Spotted Flying Over Ada Michigan

 
Date:  April 8, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:30 p.m.
 
Hi, I am (name removed) last night I was with my brothers on the 8 of April 2012. We were on the Fulton and Settle Wood Street in Ada, Michigan. It was on our right side at about the same time as you said your sighting was at around 9:30 p.m. or little closer to ten maybe.
 
There was four lights with red color, or orange. The lights like the witness said had no beams, but were bright like they could have been spot lights, but no beams?
 
Also there was no noise emitting from that direction, and defiantly it was not a helicopter. It seemed to be floating right over the river I think.
 
It may have been Thorn Apple River, anyways we turned around after a few minutes of going down the road, and then on our way back the lights were gone. The flying saucer was gone, it seemed to also have a triangle type shape in between the lights, not sure.
 
My brothers have more descriptions too. Thank you, I hope we have seen the same thing, possibly let me know email me back.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment