Monday, September 26, 2011

Blue Colored UFO At Close Range At London Ontario

Date: September 24, 2011
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1 ?
Shape of Objects: Eclipsed shape.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I went out for a smoke on the front porch. I was a little startled when I heard some shuffling in my neighbors tree, after which I seen a bright blue and white flash to the north, which appeared to move extremely fast to the west in a straight line.

It was only maybe 20-30 degrees off the horizon and I could see it perfectly in between the two houses across the street. It was kind of eclipsed in shape, but had a distinct pattern in it. Blue in the background with bright white lights on the side facing me which kind of made almost triangle black shapes.

Anyways I don't know what it was, but, oh yeah it kind of freaked me out afterwards because whatever it was in the tree, sounded like it killed something else in their within a minute or 2 after the sighting. Don't know if their is any connection there, but I just thought I'd share! Is that weird or what? Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment